A new sub brand of Xiaomi will be very soon in market. After Redmi Poco is the new sub brand of Xiaomi. New look with new features Poco will take great place in market on 29 aug 2018. It is powered by Snapdragon 845. F1 is the first series of Poco. so here are just some pros and cons of Poco F1 that can be measured by features so have a look for it:
Pros of Poco F1 with Features:
- Poco F1 has the 6.18 inch Screen display with 18:7:9 Aspect ratio.
- Gorilla glass 3 protection will be provided by Poco F1.
- It has 4000 mAh battery which supports fast charging with type C cable.
- You can configure the security with face recognition and finger print scanner.
- Poco F1 has 12+5 megapixel rear camera and 20 megapixel front camera with great selfie mode.
- Poco F1 have 3 variants 6 GB RAM with 64 GB memory, 6 GB RAM with 128 GB memory and 8 GB RAM with 256 memory storage.
- It will be quite interesting to play games in Poco F1 because it has Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor which gives good performance.
Cons of Poco F1:
- Poco F1 has heavy weight due to 4000 mAh battery.
- Battery is non removable.
Xiaomi Poco F1INR 20,999
- 7.5 Inch Display +18:7:9 Aspect ratio + Gorilla Glass 3
- 4000 mAh Long Life Battery + Type C Cable + Fast Charge
- Awesome Selfie Life 20MP FFC
- Awesome Ram + Storage 6GB + 128GB
- Great Performance with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- Heavy weight due to 4000 mAh battery.
- Non Removable Battery
- No Stock Android
- No Dedicated Slot